Thank you, Jorge

But dSage is more of a distributed system for a cluster but not for the
whole Grid (a collection of resources).
There is no support for virtual organizations and resource allocation
information system.
I suppose people involved in LHC should know much better what I'm saying
about. But here is few links:
http://www.gridcafe.org/
http://www.eu-egee.org/
http://glite.web.cern.ch/glite/

For those that have dealt with VOs and gLite middleware for grid computing:
I'm talking about putting Sage on top of User Interface (glite-UI) using
benefits of Sage to execute shell commands in code.
Thus one would have a full access to Grid power.
But it also could be useful to implement Grid interface into Sage.
The tools for that do exist: see http://www.geclipse.org/

Basically I have already installed Sage on the SKIF supercomputer nodes
and working towards installation on UI from which our users have access
to BalticGrid resources ( http://balticgrid.org/ )

Here you can see that Grid users can do computation in Sage on the
cluster: http://infosite.balticgrid.org/infosite/?mod=swinfo&sw=SAGE-3.4

My apologies for such an unstructured explanation.

*I'm simply looking here for people who know what the gLite is and also
for an answer how this functionality could be useful to mathematician
having access with Sage through gLite to lots of worker nodes.*

Regards,
Serge