Hello,

I wonder how it is possible to make a common shared objects space for
all of the users on the Sage server ?

The idea is to make available the mathematical space to users providing
that they all can have access from within their own sessions to a common
session.

As far as I understand:
I propose to install server as multiuser app with unix accounts.
Each user runs IPython shell when working with Sage (also from notebook).
There is a need to make the user objects accessible to others (say, like
to work in the same session).
The best would be even to use ACLs for controlling access to objects
(say, another user cannot modify object but only read and use it).

Could you please point me to the right direction.

I suppose I should look for this somewhere in python functionality ?

Comments are welcome.

Serge