Hi,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Jurgis Pralgauskis
<jurgis.pralgaus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> just trying to follow examples of http://www.sagemath.org/library/crypto.pdf
> Exercise 8.5 solution: page nr 124  (or 127 for file) has suspicious
> code
>
> sage: E := RSACryptosystem(128)
> sage: m = E.encoding(’The dog ate my lunch.’); m

Strange! I don't remember there being an "RSACryptosystem" class.

> first of all typo of assignment (seems like in Pascal)
>
> then no such Class/method seems to exists -- not a big problem, but
> just curiuous what happend to it..

There are many typos and errors in Kohel's crypto book. Though the
book is licensed under a Creative Commons license, it seems that I'm
unable to find the LaTeX source in order to fix typos. Not sure if
Kohel has released the LaTeX source, though.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen