On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Alessandro Torre
<adessobastadavv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @William
> I've build sage as you said and it works. Great!
>
> @Michael
> I've installed gdb and followed your instruction, but I dunno how to
> copy the output.
> (I'm sorry for such a trivial question, but this is my first
> experience with a unix shell)

VMware doesn't by default make this easy at all.  One thing you can do
is use a standard windows ssh program (e.g., putty is a good free
one), and ssh to the vmware machine.
Use the login "login" and password "sage".  The address that you ssh
to is the same one
that you use to connect to the sage notebook.    Copy and paste, etc.,
should work very well with putty.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics