Hi Michael,

I tried the binary for OSX 10.5 MacIntel 64 bit (on a Macbook 2 GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo, OSX 10.5.6), but the documentation from the top
right "help" link was not available (the "Not Found" html page
appeared). Everything else seemed to work. Now I have installed the
regular i386 version and here the documentation is reachable. (I have
moved the 64bit sage folder, if it might happen that only I am
affected)

Thanks a lot for another great sage release and for the binaries!

By the way: I really like the "numerical computing with sage" part of
the documentation (by Josh Kantor). On earlier sage releases its
forerunner was only included with the sourcefiles, I think.

Best regards,
Samuel