William Stein пишет:
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Serge A. Salamanka<salsa-...@tut.by> wrote:
>> Dear support,
>>
>> I'm having a bit of a problem with setting up Sage public server with
>> several pool accounts.
>>
>> Everything is done according to recommendations on
>> http://wiki.sagemath.org/DanDrake/JustEnoughSageServer
>> except that I have to set up 750 permission for the group of sageusers
>> on /home/sageadm (chmod 750 /home/sageadm )
>> Otherwise the notebook cells show error "Permission denied"
>>
>> So I have created dir /home/sageadm/sagenbfiles for notebook server and
>> setup 2775 permission.
>>
>> The server is run by the user sageadm with pool accounts of several
>> others with no password by ssh.
>>
>> I can sign up on the server and the interface but I can't execute simple
>> code "2-1" or anything other in the notebook cell.
>> It says:
>> " Traceback (most recent call last): 2-1
>> NameError: name 'os' is not defined
>> There was an error loading the sage libraries. Try starting from the
>> command line to see what the error is."
>
> Can you manually ssh to the pool accounts and type "sage" to run Sage?
>  The pool accounts *must* be able to run Sage by just typing "sage".
>
> William

I can ssh to pool accounts and run sage with no problem.

Still no result:

Traceback (most recent call last):    2-1
NameError: name 'os' is not defined
THERE WAS AN ERROR LOADING THE SAGE LIBRARIES.  Try starting Sage from
the command line to see what the error is.

#############################

I tried to evaluate .py file from the command line under pool account:

[sage...@sagenb ~]$ cat
/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py
# -*- coding: utf_8 -*-
from __future__ import with_statement
print "b12"
os.chdir("/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/cells/11")
sage.server.notebook.interact.SAGE_CELL_ID=11
print _support_.syseval(sh, ur'''ls''',
'/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/cells/11')

print "e12"
[sage...@sagenb ~]$
[sage...@sagenb ~]$ sage -python
/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py
b12
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py", line 4,
in <module>
    os.chdir("/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/cells/11")
NameError: name 'os' is not defined
[sage...@sagenb ~]$
[sage...@sagenb ~]$
#these are env. vars (some of them most important):
[sage...@sagenb ~]$ env
HOSTNAME=sagenb.sageworldmath.org
SHELL=/bin/bash
USER=sagenb1
PATH=/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/sagenb1/bin
PWD=/home/sagenb1
HOME=/home/sagenb1
LOGNAME=sagenb1
[sage...@sagenb ~]$
[sage...@sagenb ~]$

#not sure but seems to be the wrong way. group should have write permission:
[sage...@sagenb ~]$ ll
/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py
-rw-r--r-- 1 sageadm sageusers 298 Aug  4 12:16
/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py
[sage...@sagenb ~]$

Something might have changed since Dan Drake wrote his notes on the
server set up:
http://wiki.sagemath.org/DanDrake/JustEnoughSageServer

I'm sorry to bother with such problems.
Just give your ideas here.