I took out the eval and for some reason it is working.
Robert, this is function in my API (AlgCalc)
http://pirsqrt.com:1843/
If I would give it to you would you show me how to get JSmath to
work?  I have talked to you before.  You said you were too busy.  I
have loaded load.js, but when it goes for another .js file it cannot
find.