Nasser Abbasi wrote:
> fyi;
>
> when I go here
>
> http://www.sagenb.org/
>
> login as guest, then I type something in the search box, the server
> will crash or give me an internal error.
>
> --Nasser

Yes, you are correct. I'm not sure who maintains that server, but it is
certainly generating an internal error if you click

"Browse published Sage worksheets
(no login required"

then do a search for something.

I'm not sure who maintains that server, but it clearly has a problem.

Nassar was asking on a newsgroup about the location of some worksheets where he
could interact, like with the Mathematica Demonstrations. Can anyone point him
at some of those.

Dave