On 02/18/2010 12:20 PM, D.C. Ernst wrote:
I had 28 students working in groups of 2--3 this morning on a
worksheet that they all uploaded to their Sage Notebook accounts.  One
of the things that they were supposed to do was edit an HTML cell.
Two of the groups were unable to do this.  When they double-clicked
the existing HTML cell, they were presented with the raw HTML, no
toolbar, and (I think) the options of "Save" and "Cancel."

I wonder if this is another symptom of the problem that I've been describing in the other thread about this issue (ie., the WTF thread).

I wonder if the issue is a race condition, where the TinyMCE tries to start before the div is actually created.

Thanks,

Jason