On Apr 2, 11:47 pm, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's pretty clever!

Thank you!

> Is amazing how flexible the notebook is, since
> it uses HTML instead of ReST...  (yes, I know, it's flexible enough to
> support cross-site scripting attacks too).

That's the same as with other CAS. In particular, I can write a line
of code in the Maple worksheet, with autoexecute, which would format
the hard drive (erasing all files on it), immediately after opening
that worksheet, and there nothing could be done by the person opening
that worksheet to prevent that (other than opening it in a secure
mode, i.e. with switch -Z if I remember correctly, which not that many
people use.)

Alec