Hmmm... It looks like taking the intersection of (Z/2Z)^n and K then
using it to quotient K should have been sufficient, but in the end the
method I wanted to use does not work ^^;

Modeling my problem as I was doing leads to false answers, and I do
not think it can be fixed... Well, thank you anyway, It was still a
good occasion to work with Sage's matrices ! :-)

Nathann