Nathann,

Many thanks! You're awesome! I looked at the patch, it looks tiny. :)
I'll try to test it asap. Having some patch application issues. :-|
Just in case you're familiar with this, I'll throw it out there. But
this is probably a job for google:

cd "/Applications/sage/devel/sage" && hg import   "/Users/jberwald/src/
trac_12235.patch"
applying /Users/jberwald/src/trac_12235.patch
patching file sage/graphs/base/c_graph.pyx
Hunk #1 FAILED at 2977
1 out of 1 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file sage/graphs/base/
c_graph.pyx.rej
patching file sage/graphs/digraph.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 2561
1 out of 1 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file sage/graphs/
digraph.py.rej
abort: patch failed to apply

Thanks!
Jesse