Heloooooooooo Yann !!!

Hmmm, like Karl said, what your error tells us is that something went wrong
when CPLEX was installed.

Sage detects that you want to install CPLEX by checking that there is a
file named "libcplex.a" in SAGE_ROOT/local/lib/ and a file "cplex.h" in
SAGE_ROOT/local/include/. It is very important that they be named this way,
or Sage will not even try to install it when you type "sage -b" :-)

Now, the error message that could help us in this case is the one that
(should be ?) printed when CPLEX is detected and installed. So, to ask Sage
to do the job again, could you try the following :

- Go into the directory : SAGE_ROOT/devel/sage/sage/numerical/
- type "touch mip.pyx backends/glpk_backend.pyx backends/cplex_backend.pyx"
- then "sage -b"

Sage should try once more to detect CPLEX and compile it. Could you then
send me the output (it may be long) of this "sage -b" command ? Its purpose
is to say to Sage to "recompile the files that changed since the last
time". Hence, if you run it twice, the result you will obtain the second
time will be different from the one you obtained the first time. This is
why I ask you to "touch" the files, so that Sage believes they have been
modified :-)

I hope we will sort this out ! :-)

Nathann