You can't install MPI on the public Sage server without administrative
privileges.

Also, unless you want to learn MPI for educational purposes your are using
the wrong tool to run stuff on a single machine. For tightly coupled
problems you can't beat threads that way, and for very parallel problems
you should just go with fork and the @parallel decorator.