Helloooooooo !!

> I have updated OO TSP page with link to the OpenOpt TSP class file:

Thank you ! It looks like you use the MTZ formulation, with some additional
simplifications when there are vertices of in/out degree 1 in the graph :-)

The formulation we have in Sage should be very competitive, as it is more
topological than MZT.. But of course it probably depends on the instances
you want to solve, too :-)

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn !!

Nathann