Hi,

I'm trying to compute something using multivariate polynomials, and am
struggling to understand the relation between polynomials of type <type
'sage.rings.polynomial.multi_polynomial_libsingular.MPolynomial_libsingular'>
and of type <class
'sage.rings.polynomial.multi_polynomial_element.MPolynomial_polydict'>.

How does one create one or the other? And, mainly: how can one convert from
one to the other?

What happened to me is that I unwillingly created some polynomial of one
type and some of the other and than methods like
P.coefficient(Q.monomials()[0]) object that they got argument of wrong
type. (Here P and Q are polynomials of the respective types.)

I'm sorry for not giving specific lines how to reproduce this, but -- in
this case this is the point ... I got my polynomials P and Q over the
course of several days and don't quite understand what happened.

Thanks!

  Robert