Hello Nathann,

Oh. Well, perhaps you need to do something like "touch
> modular_decomposition.pyx" when you are in the
> sage/graphs/modular_decomposition folder. Then run "sage -b".
> modular_decomposition.pyx is the actual Sage code, that depends on the .c
> file you modified. It should be enough. Tell me how it goes !! I will keep
> this thread updated about the fix.

Indeed it worked!
I've just:
1) Replaced the the files: dm.c, dm_english.c and random.c from Fabien's
tar to devel/sage-main/sage/graphs/modular_decomposition/src taking care of
commenting the line "#include "dm_english.h" in dm.c.
2) "touch modular_decomposition.pyx"
3) "sage -b" (for this I had to install the g++ package)
Now I can report that the bug I have reported is solved. Look:

sage: P = Graph('Dl_')
sage: P.is_prime()
False
sage: P.complement().is_prime()
False
sage: P.modular_decomposition()
('Prime', [2, 0, 4, ('Parallel', [1, 3])])
sage: P.complement().modular_decomposition()
('Prime', [('Serie', [3, 1]), 4, 0, 2])
sage: for g in graphs(7):
....:     if g.is_prime() and not g.complement().is_prime():
....:         g.graph6_string()
....:
sage:

Thank you very much Nathann!