Sage complains with when building the package mpir-2.6.0.p2. I broswed
through the logs and it looks like complains about the complier which the
one my sage using is gcc-4.6.3 (I think).

I think it might be a similar to the one that I had in upgrading to sage
5.7:

So I tried sage -f gcc-4.7.2.p1.spkg.

Resulted also in an error:
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...
configure: error: in
`/home/pong/sage-current/spkg/build/gcc-4.7.2.p1/gcc-build':
See `config.log' for more details.

Looks like I can't fix this again, so hopefully someone can help me out
here.
I attached the two log files.

Thanks in advance