Le 29/06/2013 14:21, Martin Albrecht a écrit :
Hi all,

do we have n-dimensional numerical integration in Sage? All I can find is 3D,
but what about higher dimensions?

Cheers,
Martin

MMhhh... I do not know any (free) library doing n-dimensional numerical integration with n large. And so, there is certainly no such method in Sage. If you can by use a n-cube as integration domain, tensor product of Gaussian formulas will do the job; otherwise in a more general domain, and for n>>3 people generally use a Monte Carlo method.
Yours,
t.d.
--
name: Martin Albrecht