Indeed there are small security problems and big ones. The use of eval or
exec can cause real big problems. I'll try to show that in private. Not
here... I'm not sure to do such a hack but if the actual version uses exec
or eval, it would be possible.

My remark is just to help and not to criticize freely. Sorry for my English
because this is not my natural language.

Best regards.
Christophe