Hello,

I've been using Sage's hyperbolic_triangle function quite a lot to produce
> a few pictures. I'm very happy with them, but I was also wondering whether
> Sage could handle the "disc model" for hyperbolic triangles... Only the
> "upper half-plane model" seems to be available, but I may be wrong.
>
> Anyone knows about this?

Quite a lot of work has been done on implementing various things related to
hyperbolic geometry, but unfortunately there hasn't been a lot of activity
recently (http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/9439).  I have no idea how close
this is to being finished...

Peter