On 20 March 2014 17:58,  <ghammamlou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> بتاريخ الأربعاء، 19 مارس، 2014 UTC+1 9:26:58 م، كتب ghamma...@gmail.com:
>> Bonsoir
>> SVP, j'ai besoin de definir sur Sage 3 extensions de corps, mais je n'arrive
>> pas. Je peux definir que deux extensions.
>
> Hello,
>
> I use Sage 5.9
> I need to define 3 field extensions Fp^2, Fp^6 and Fp^12.

sage: p=101
sage: F2 = GF(p^2,'a')
sage: F6 = GF(p^6,'b')
sage: F12 = GF(p^12,'c')

or replace the last two lines by

sage: F6=F2.extension(3,'b')
sage: F12=F6.extension(2,'c')

The relative extensions of finite fields are (relatively) new so I
recommend upgrading as I do not think that was possible in 5.9.

John Cremona