I already told Ed that I did not know if sub a thing was possible in Sage, but
thought of it a little bit since.. If we were to implement that, it would be
cool to have short notations for these sets, with  set.<tab> thing.

Like :

sets.Circle(xo,xo,radius)
sets.Rectangle(xo,yo,x1,y1)

We could have finite sets described by the point they contain, and infinite
sets described by equations. We would then potentially be able to intersect
them as we want. We could have different constructors for different geometries,
and we could have constructors for object in various dimensions. I do not know
exactly how object from different dimensions should be made to interact
together though :-)

Nathann