On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:11:43 PM UTC+1, leif wrote:

> James Campbell wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to get Gambit <http://gambit.sourceforge.net/> working as an
> > external package.
> > I followed through the steps about packaging third party
> > <http://www.sagemath.org/doc/developer/packaging.html> code and I'm now
> > at the stage where running ``import gambit`` within sage does not raise
> > any errors.
> > I have access to to the majority of the functionality within gambit,
> > however, Gambit has some function which rely on a corresponding command
> > line tool <http://gambit.sourceforge.net/gambit13/pyapi.html>.
> > I can see that these have appeared in 'SAGE_ROOT/local/bin` but when I
> > try to use them within sage I get the error `'module' object has no
> > attribute 'nash'` for example.
> >
> > Is there something I've forgotten to do?
>
> Well, hard to tell without looking at your package.
>
> Is it available somewhere?  Trac ticket?

You can find a github repository
here: https://github.com/theref/sage-game-theory/tree/16333 (that's the
branch to the corresponding trac ticket which you can find here:
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/16333)

> -leif
>
> P.S.:  This seems to be more suited to discuss on sage-devel.

I completely agree, apologies for the late reply, James (student who is
working on this) had missed your replies which are very much appreciated.