+1 : not working for me too...file content is displayed in my web browser
(not downloaded)

URL displayed in my browser (Firefox 12.0) is :
https://cloud.sagemath.com/<myproject>/raw/<mydirectory>/<myfile>

where <myproject> is my project
         <mydirectory> is folder I created under my project
         <myfile> is text file (suffixes with .txt)

Not sure..but when in the world wibe web, you select URL to file not
displayable by browser (for example: PDF file) then according to your
plugins installed with browser you can either display the file in browser
window or download it ('save as" option).

Here it's an ASCII text file and as for JPEG,GIF or HTML file format...the
browser can display it... and it does !!! :-)

Of course, you can use another suffix (.dat for example)

Dominique.