Hello,

What do you mean by fix? This is not a bug. I see at least two possibilities:

- how to manage the rights on your computer: this is done with the
chmod command. See for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chmod

- force ipython to add the current directory to sys.path: you can do
that inside the console with

sage: import sys
sage: import os
sage: sys.path.append(os.getcwd())

If it is something else, please be precise in your question.

Vincent