Hello,

This appears to be a bug in the evaluation of the incomplete Gamma function
in the older PARI version(s) used by Sage up to and including 6.3.  The
computation is correct in the newly released Sage 6.4, which uses the
recent stable PARI release 2.7.1.

(See also http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/17328 for a PARI example showing
very different incomplete Gamma function outputs in the two different PARI
versions.)

Peter