On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 2:18 AM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

I agree that the signs are incorrect, based on the definition I usually use.
Possibly there is a definition out there somewhere with that sign
change? There are different normalizing conventions for Fourier transforms,
so it seems reasonable to me that there are different ones for
the Walsh-Hadamard transform as well.