On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:30 AM, Vincent Delecroix
<20100.delecr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18/05/15 14:06, David Joyner wrote:
>> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 7:51 AM, Vincent Delecroix
>> <20100.delecr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Moreover, for non oriented graph the Sage definition does not fit with
>>> wikipedia... I opened the trac ticket
>>>
>>>     http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18440
>>>

>> Thank you.
>>
>> In case it's of any interest, the code I've been using privately
>> allows for an arbitrary edge orientation (following Biggs). See below:
>
> Your code does not follow wikipedia definition where the entries belong
> to {0, 1, 2} when the graph is not oriented.

I always use edge-oriented graphs for the calculations I need (which I
view as slightly different from directed graphs). What wikipedia
refers to as an oriented incidence matrix is what I use. It needs to
be fixed to follow the more general wikipedia definition.

Also, to be clear, I think what you are calling a graph in your
sagetrac ticket, some people call a multi-graph. And what you are
calling an oriented graph in your sagetrac ticket, includes
edge-oriented graphs, signed graphs, and directed graphs. If that is
incorrect, please let me know.