+ 1 with fidelcc
maybe I will add SR (Symbolic Ring) after matrix(
reference for integrating :
http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/DE/LA_Matrix.aspx
or you can try writing some tricky code, writing a symbolic matrix using
linear decomposition like that :
M = x^0 M0 + x^1 M1 +...
and the integrated symbolic matrix is
intM = x M0 +(x^2/2) M1 + ...    +constant
for your image processing project (just read a little avi's blog :-)) you
will maybe have one more dimension and need to double-integrate, and the
tricky code can be written too, for two symbolic vars x,y representing
cartesian coordinates
M = x^0y^0 M00 + ... +x^iy^j Mij + ...
then double integrate every term
Tricky code works for integrating and another similar for differentiating