Hi

I really want to see the graphics out of sagemath, in another window (ex:
gnuplot.plot3d (f = 'cos (x) + sin (y) * 2', xmin = -1, xmax = 1, ymin = -1,
ymax = 1, -1 = zmin, zmax = 1, title = None, samples = 25 = 20 isosamples,
xlabel = x, ylabel = 'y', interact = True)). Is okay only the first
visualization, then  does not work. I could not see 2d.