In sagenb and cloud you put "typeset on" command in one "cell" and the
output of the last command of all cells is typeset rather than
printed. But in SageMathCloud originally called Single Cell Server
there are no other cells to affect (well, there are technically linked
cells but it is not very clear to the user what is linked and what is
not).