It may not be outdated yet, but will be soon (in 1-2 months). For any
practical purposes please use develop branch of
https://github.com/sagemath/sagecell/tree/develop
and celldev branch of
https://github.com/novoselt/sage/tree/celldev
In particular there will be no more separate shell and iopub websockets.