What I know for sure is : you better had posted your support issue on the
"new" google goup, sage-cell.

And because that's annoying (at least for me) :

- don't use "SAGE" word (it's acronym name of a company not related to
sagemath),

- replace "SAGE online" with "sagemath cloud" (with same meaning than
"Sagemath Online") or "sagemath cell" or "sagemath" : there are three
different websites (the last one is the older one and have mirror websites
in various releases) .. they are working differently even if they have
common core code,

- please, replace "cellular" with "cell" in your sentences ... I am not
english fluent but "cellular" is mostly used for phones and "cell" is the
right word for part of a worksheet  (my POV)

- don't forget to add : exact URLs,  your browser (name and release,..),
release of sagemath and for the code : either you write it in post (not in
attached PDF) or for a cloud worksheet, you make simple worksheet  "public"
and you post the link

Dominique