Thanks for the info re the new 7.3 release.  How long does it typically
take after a new release for binaries to become available?  Before a formal
release, are beta binaries available for testing, and if so where, or how
can one volunteer with the developers as a beta tester?  I know that's a
lot of questions, but thanks in advance for any guidance on these points.

Also, in case there are any suggestions out there for alternate open source
solutions, for the current project, I am primarily involved in solving
systems of multivariate first order polynomials, where each term is a
product of any number of the system variables and a coefficient, but where
all variables are of first order, i.e. exponent of one.  There can be on
the order of one hundred variables and equations.  I'm interested in both
numerical and symbolic solutions.  Thanks again.