Hi !
Yesterday or the day before, the trac server was not accessible (or really
really slow).
And when I tried to save my work on the sage code source,
using the command "git push trac HEAD:u/mercatp/b-adic",
it failed. And after that, git tells me that everything is up-to-date,
but in fact the two commits that I tried to push when the trac server was
not responsive doesn't appear to be on the trac server.
How can I correct this problem ?
Paul