I upgraded to sage 7.3 and now ./sage --notebook=export --list does
something, but ends up with "No such file or directory". Do you know if we
need to provide the location of the sagenb notebook somehow? .sage
-notebook does find and open my sagenb notebook, so I don't know what is
going on. Thanks again for your help!