Indeed, sagenb_export* does not exist in the logs, so it probably hasn't
been compiled. Now that you mention this, I remember that I did have some
hick-ups during the upgrade, but then forgot about them because sage ran
well afterwards. Just installed manually as you suggested and running make
again as recommended in the installation messages. Sorry for keeping you
busy with this, and thanks for pointing me to this problem!

Cheers
Stan