Hello

This is about SageMathCloud. Sorry if this is now the wrong place for this.

Not too long ago, to edit a Sage HTML cell you could just shift+click on
the line above a cell. This opened up a kind of WYSIWYG editor with some
helpful buttons & the like. I'm quite sure this used to work in
SageMathCloud, too. If I wanted, I think I could also edit the HTML
directly, but the default as I recall was HTML. The editor had a fancy
name, but I can't put my finger on it at the moment.

I was trying to show this to a class the other day, and it just wouldn't
happen. Shift+click was no different from click. To create an HTML cell,
you have to press a button or type %html, and while the helpful buttons
come up as before, nothing I do seems to get WYSIWYG editing. And then
pressing Shift+Enter gives you the nice HTML output but leaves the ugly
HTML input above it. You have to click on a hidden triangle to make it
disappear.

Am I missing something? Did it really change? If so, is there a way to get
it back?

john perry