I see only .tar.bz2 files here
: http://www-ftp.lip6.fr/pub/math/sagemath/linux/32bit/index.html
and here : http://www-ftp.lip6.fr/pub/math/sagemath/linux/64bit/index.html

When running sage, you start two "sage" scripts in your Linux shell
environment.
I advice you to begin with debugging these scripts because it looks like
you have a "user directory install" (in your home directory ~daniel).

Start with a :

sage -h
sage -root

You surely missed setting one shell environment variable, because names of
files or directories in your displayed error messages are weird.

For debug purposes, add some lines like : echo "DANIEL 1 : sage root = "
$SAGE_ROOT in the sage scripts

Difficult for me to help more : I have build my sage local  from sources,
maybe a different way than you.
You should have written previous terminal commands (after copying the
package archive) in your post...that helps people who want to help you.

Dominique