On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 9:38:31 AM UTC-5, Hilder Vitor Lima
Pereira wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there are some days that every time I try to answer a question, do a
> comment, or an edit on  https://ask.sagemath.org, I get the following
> message:

It's possible you are using a word that is close to a word that has been
banned.  Think about whether any text string in your question that could be
like that - you wouldn't believe the spam we've had to moderate, though
it's much better now.  (For another example not related to ask.sagemath,
recently an online book whose acronym is ADS had some issues with filters
because some of the content it serves up is in the directory ads/ !)

- kcrisman