Thu 2018-03-08 15:34:33 UTC:
> I am trying to access sagemath through my web browser
> on windows but it is not working.
> Here are the steps I used:
> 1) Install VMWare workstation 14 (this is what my company uses)
> 2) download sagemath-8.1.ova and import to vmware.
> 3) forward port and ip to 8000 port on host.
> 4) boot sagemath

If the version of Windows you are using is 64-bit, you might
be interested in the SageMath installer for Windows, as an
alternative to using a virtual machine. This integrates more
seamlessly with Windows, no need to forward ports.

You can get the latest version from

"sage-support" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at