Yes I had that; I thought the whole thing was too redundant.

Here is a complete entry and response:
from sympy import *
from sympy.holonomic.holonomic import from_hyper, from_meijer, DifferentialOperators
from sympy.holonomic.holonomic import *
from sympy.integrals import laplace_transform
from sympy.abc import z, t,s,a
from sympy.holonomic.holonomic import *

x, y= symbols('x y   ')
k, m, n = symbols('k m n', integer=True)
f, g, h = symbols('f g h', cls=Function)
init_printing(use_unicode=True)
--
--Response

ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-139-0bf94d2c5de2> in <module>()
      1 from sympy import *
----> 2 from sympy.holonomic.holonomic import from_hyper, from_meijer, DifferentialOperators
      3 from sympy.holonomic.holonomic import *
      4 from sympy.integrals import laplace_transform
      5 from sympy.abc import z, t,s,a

ImportError: cannot import name from_meijer
And the suggestion in your following message works; or at least doesn't error out.
But the attempt to:

from sympy.holonomic import DifferentialOperators,  from_meijer, from_hyper

continues to fail irrespective of the ordering of from_meijer and from_hyper. I will check and see if that statement can be removed; perhaps it's not needed?

Ray