Yeah, when it built i kept getting prompts about java and then at the end it
said the documentation hadn’t been built successfully.

I only launch sage notebook from the terminal with the option -n so I guess
I’ll just have to rebuild . Thanks anyway

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-support/38D52A44-42A1-4BE1-8DA6-509D093321BF%40gmail.com.