I have installed sagemath in a docker container . I have made a simple
sagemath code like this:
sines = [plot(c*sin(x), (-2*pi,2*pi), color=Color(c,0,0), ymin=-1, ymax=1)
for c in sxrange(0,1,.2)]

a = animate(sines)
a.show()

instead of obtaining an animation in the browser ( like a sagemath
installed compiling from source ), i obtain an error message like this:

/opt/sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/repl/rich_output/display_manager.py:590:
 RichReprWarning: Exception in _rich_repr_ while displaying object:
Error: Neither ImageMagick nor ffmpeg appears to be installed. Saving an
animation to a GIF file or displaying an animation requires one of these
packages, so please install one of them and try again.

See www.imagemagick.org and www.ffmpeg.org for more information.
  RichReprWarning,

Can you help me ?
Installing sagemath with docker is much faster then compiling from source !