Hello Fernando,

I want just to say that I liked a lot your book "Introduction to p-adic
numbers" when I bought and read it some years ago.
A very good fun "travel" in number theory. I appreciate the way it process
by extending fields.
I tried to code something in Sage too (Hensel Lemma) but I am no clearly
satisfied about it : ...some tendency by sagemath...to convert to "fixed
field" (rational)..but too much difficult to explain by me.

Dominique.