thank you , sorry I didn't  understand that solution were notebooks

Henri

Le 02/03/2020 à 01:25, darwin doppelganger a écrit :
The book, the Sage example files and Jupyter notebook files are all posted at their website, https://tbward0.wixsite.com/books/journey <https://tbward0.wixsite.com/books/journey>

On Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 4:54:21 AM UTC-6, HG wrote:

    Can you share the code in sagemath ?

    Best

    Henri

    Le 06/02/2020 à 10:20, Manfred Einsiedler a écrit :
    Hi,

    Many thanks for your quick responses and tips concerning
    SageMath, Jupyter, and the typos.
    Meanwhile we have a final draft and will have the full book
    online until end of February 2020 or so:

    https://tbward0.wixsite.com/books/journey
    <https://tbward0.wixsite.com/books/journey>

    Let us know if you have comments on the text.

    Best,
    Manfred

    On Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 11:37:11 AM UTC+1, Manfred