Thyankyou for reply, i am using windows 10 with RAM 4 GB. I downloaded
Sagemath from its official website for windows.
installation started, I press NEXT button and process started but after
competition of 75% process, Installation disappear automatically.

*Regards,*

*Krishna Eknath Ghode*

*Assistant Professor,*

Department Of Mathematics,

B. K. Birla College(Autonomous), Kalyan.