Apologies if this is the wrong group to contact.

I have tried to make two posts that contained a code snippet and some
questions about the results (i.e. no links or terms that I can imagine
triggering the spam filter), but every attempt fails with:

"Spam was detected on your post, sorry for if this is a mistake"

Is there anything I can do to unbrick my account?