Have you tried this?

   sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine <path/to/Sage>

It removes the "quarantine" signal on files. I used it to get Sage running
on Catalina. I've had to use this with some other things, too. I learned of
it through one of the StackOverflow sites, and it may also be in Sage's
documentation somewhere.

john perry